Thursday, May 27, 2010

I adore Eric Tan!

Okay, so Eric Tan does artwork for Disney/Pixar promotion as well as whatever other work he does. I saw these and went a little nuts in a "gotta catch em all" fever. Check out his blog, http://erictanart.blogspot.com/ and see his other stuff.

Because I LOVED these soooo much, I had to make some for my simmies.
Aikea-Guinea did some FANTASTIC sci-fi prints that these reminded me of, so I used her lovely mesh for my own

All 27 pictures are in the same file as recolors. Aikea's mesh is recolorable on both the mat and the frame.

Thanks for stopping by!

DOWNLOAD


TOU: No paysites ever, but outside of that sharing is caring.

1 comment:

  1. Hello:)
    I visited this site, really liked what I saw.

    Also I wondered if we were links to each other's side?

    Here's my blog: Mysims3.blogg.no
    Norwegian blog, and an opportunity for you / you also with Norwegian visitors:)

    YOU will find my banner on my blog:)

    So show you want, you can just send me your banner here on mail:)

    NB: Please send me the code!!! html, like i give you:)
    not pic and the adress, just the finish code:)

    Mysims3.blogg.no

    Mail: Mysims3blogg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete