Thursday, December 30, 2010

Something I'd wanted to do for a while.


Yep, I'm still around. I made it through the holidays and I finally got a day off without someplace I HAD to go for long enough to do something I had wanted to do for a very long time.

I don't know what happened to Ewelina20 at MTS, she has apparently been inactive since October according to her page (as of today anyways) so it seems unlikely that I'd receive a response, but last December she posted some really cute kids paintings at MTS and I loved them and used them frequently. However, they were all done as separate files and thumbnails and that kind of bugged me after a while.

Her originals are HERE.And this is her presentation for all of the various images I've included. This isn't just a merged package, though. I took her .dds files and imported them all as variations onto a single painting which will only have the one thumbnail. It appears in wall decor next to the lips painting, and is the same price as the lips painting. I do wish I knew who the actual artist of these was, though, since they're so cute.

She did all of the hardest of the work, wherever she is and whatever she is doing now, so I thank her for that.

I have some intentions to do the same with some of the other art sets she had released as well. I also have plans to do the same to some of my previous works, the Disney posters I released at CustomSims3. Since CS3 has been having technical difficulties for some time, things that WERE hosted over there are currently inaccessible until Regina gets the new site up but she has had a busy holiday as well and so it has been a bit of a long transition.

Anyways, that's it. It's just a fix of something I liked a lot that I felt I could improve upon slightly. I may try to get in and do more of these types of fixes as I have time.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment