Sunday, April 4, 2010

New and Improved!

Today, I actually did quite a bit. I learned how to make patterns, so I have one of those for you in 2 sizes. My first completed pattern. YAY!

The New:It's based on the image from my Quartets sets, and comes in 2 sizes (large on the wall and small on the rug, though that should be fairly apparent lol).

Also, you know that trellis? The one with the red-only blossoms? Not anymore! I wish I knew how to make default replacement, since this one is 3-colors re-CASt-able. This one was one of those things that I kept setting aside until I could decide how I wanted to approach it. I may revisit this later, as I simply moved EA's textures for the leaves and flowers from an overlay stamp onto the multiplier texture instead of creating my own...however, I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out.

The Improved:

I also have a few sets of paintings sitting on my desktop that I'm going to be sharing shortly, I just am too tired to get all of the preview pics done tonight. Check back in a day or 2, I should have something new up, since they're completed but all need pics done.

TOU: Play nice, behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment