Sunday, October 28, 2012

In progress...sort of

Okay, this is not a set-in-stone kind of list.
This is a "these things are in a folder and I may or may not get around to doing them" list.

I'm slow at finishing up projects.
I am also bad about losing lists to projects I'm working on lol.

So here are some (because, as I mentioned, I'm bad about losing my lists...and I lost the last one) of the things I want to work on:

*Accessory shirts--I know, it's been done.  Sadly, however, a lot of the ones I liked I don't have anymore and the links are broken or missing.

*Objects with the "writing" function of the wall plaque from WA like Sticky Notes or something...mostly just for giggles for myself.

*My Sunset Valley overhaul CAW project, close to done without lots.

*Similarly planned Riverview CAW overhaul.  Less done than Sunset Valley one.

*The Sims Daily Advent gift...ideas in place, but nothing concrete/completed yet, this one is a secret lol.

*Hotel as apartment. (Motel as apartment completed, want nicer option next.)

*Recolor and "chest-like" function added to vending machine mesh, maybe Aikea-Guinea's, recolors of drinkable juice box from fridge, make it catalog purchase capable.

*Recolors of body washes, simlish and in-game images for labels.

I'll possibly come back to this post from time to time, I don't know.
It's not super-exciting stuff, but I'm trying to be more organized and task-oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment