Sunday, October 28, 2012

Since I've been gone...

Okay, so I know I've mentioned it before, but I get busy and I don't update often and I always feel a bit badly about that.

There are reasons lol.
I have 2 kids now, I had a second healthy and happy little girl 7 months ago and I would be busy if it was just that but their dad is a grad student and we recently moved 8 hours from where we were living to get him into school.

I haven't given up creating, but I had to step back and take care of my real life first.
I'm contemplating taking a more active role in the blog perhaps, since I still enjoy it, but I haven't quite decided what is going to happen next.

I've been building lots lately, nothing super-insanely fancy, but I've got a few that I'll be transferring here from Simset Boulevard because the mods there have decided to shut things down and I'm a little heartbroken over that.  They've been such an amazing group of people and I've found it much easier to share when it's a conversation instead of just rambling out into space.

Blogging is hard for me, it feels very one-sided.

I've also got a new Sunset Valley map overhaul about ready to go empty, I'm slowly working on lots for a "built" version, but I've got a few bugs to work out of it still, a few things I changed that I'm not entirely sure about, so I'm not quite ready to share, but I've been wanting to get it up and running for Seasons, I am really excited to have something all my own for Seasons.

I have a few CC things I was thinking about, I'm still trying to learn, even if it's been a long, slow process for me.

I don't know.  I'll figure it out.  Anyways, give me a few days, I need to get things uploaded here but I should have a few lots up and ready before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment